lol LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol LOL

Client: The document's looking good. I'll look at calendars and schedule the readout for the exec team later this month.
    Me: Great. It might be useful to have a pre-final meeting with your team before then, so we can get all your comments in and lock the doc down.
    Client: Good idea. I'm pretty open next week and the week after, what works for you guys?
    Me: Let me check our calendars. [checks calendars] Oh, there's a Friday the 13th this month.
    Client: Oh really? When?
    Me:
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Sometimes I think consultants aren't necessary. Then I remember how stupid people are.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It might be useful to have a pre-final meeting with your team before then...
      Could this sound more Dilbert? You really don't do anything, do you? Also, your client = moron.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Long shot: Perhaps(hopefully) he meant when as in what time?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          Long shot: Perhaps(hopefully) he meant when as in what time?
          Come now, he's not that stupid.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

So, what's the reason for this stupidity in your opinion? Inbred brat?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

-> LOL Forum

Everybody does this sometimes, when caught off guard. To wit, Larry King interviewing George H.W. & Barbara Bush:

KING: [...] Not to be maudlin, but do you know where your resting place will be?

B. BUSH: You bet, and I'd be glad to show it to you.

KING: Where is it?

B. BUSH: It's at College Station.

KING: At the library?

B. BUSH: It's the prettiest place you ever saw.

G. BUSH: Yes, our daughter's already buried there.

KING: The one that died? How old was she?

B. BUSH: Almost four.

G. BUSH: But that was 50-some years ago.

Rather more than in this example though..

Comment

B. Bush should have said "No, not that one," or something to that effect.

Comment

Facinating.

And this year, christmas falls on december 25th!.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

L
                    O
                    L
                    ?
                    What?

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                      Facinating.

And this year, christmas falls on december 25th!.

Spec.
                      That would be a first. In Norway at least, as we celebrate Christmas 24th here.

Comment

Re: lol LOL

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        Client: The document's looking good. I'll look at calendars and schedule the readout for the exec team later this month.
                        Me: Great. It might be useful to have a pre-final meeting with your team before then, so we can get all your comments in and lock the doc down.
                        Client: Good idea. I'm pretty open next week and the week after, what works for you guys?
                        Me: Let me check our calendars. [checks calendars] Oh, there's a Friday the 13th this month.
                        Client: Oh really? When?
                        Me:
                        From my "Best of Dilbert" folder:
                        Attached Files

Comment

This one is also good:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Re: Re: lol LOL

Originally posted by VetLegion
                              "Best of Dilbert" folder
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X