Dallas Polymeet July 20th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Polymeet July 20th?

I am leaving Oklahoma to go back to Houston that day around 2ish, so I could be in DFW around 5. I really don't feel like driving 45 all the way back to Houston. The combined rush hours would make the drive much longer. Rush hour in Houston on Fridays lasts until Saturday, btw. For this reason, I'd rather just chill in DFW for a bit.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

45 is probably your best bet, even with the negatives.
    I'll buy you a beer.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

oh I know it is the best bet, it is really the only way to get back to Houston unless I go down towards Austin and then over to Houston, but I'd still end up in the bad part of 45 north of Houston.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

well austin has a few more polly tubs but im sure not worth the rush hour traffic. DFW a bit to far for us to travel for a few beers when we will be traviling on to utah sometime later in july. I think u got spaced, slowwy and playful to have a few for us with ya!!
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I will probably go through Austin on my way back up...like the 28th or 27th of July.

Unless Dallas proves to be very fun. We'll see.

Comment

Cool! some great music here in austin that weekend if you into that sort of thing as well as a little birdie told me it's someone's birthday that weekend.....hmmmmm wonder who that could be

There are at least 5 or six of us on the board who live in austin
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
            X