This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sochi (Russia) to host 2014 Winter Olympics

Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Grats. Here's hoping it's still there in 2014.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

-> Olympics Forum

Now don't go invading other countries a year in advance like you did last time.

Congratulations. Several benefits could arise from this, and not just for Russia.

Comment

Yeah, maybe we will get less russian spam email too :P .

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Now don't go invading other countries a year in advance like you did last time.
          It was not even one year in advance, but rather just 6 months. Now we'll invade other countries much more in advance (4 years, say) to have the time to finish the damn war before the olympiad.
          Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

As long as South Korea didn't get them Congrats.
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by The Vagabond

It was not even one year in advance, but rather just 6 months.
              It was a USasisan's fault. They invaded Afghanistan earlier than Soviets did.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                As long as South Korea didn't get them Congrats.
                We won. The South Korea came second

We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.We won.

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've been to Sochi, I have a big sentiment for it
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

:beer:

I hope this has a positive effect. Settle everybody down. Lower tensions. etc.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Too bad the world ends in 2012.
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Shoulda bought some property there
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Seems like a really interesting place.

Comment

The recent ad campaign by Georgia (the country) on American TV has made me want to go to Georgia, and now I have a reason.
                              Lime roots and treachery!
                              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
                              X