No announcement yet.

Islamists: men have to wear burqas too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sooo tired of those crossdressing fundies ****.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

It is considerd about the worst place in the county with the possible exception of Hull.

Good god, a place that gives Hull a run for its money as the worst place in England? Yeah, I definitely won't be visiting there anytime soon...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hull is great. That's why I don't live there
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Now if only Perv would get along better with the Paki Judiciary.

LOTM! "Paki" is a terrible slur in our country! And "fanny" means "*****"![/annoying English poster]
          Not just in our country. It's equivalent to calling African Americans the N word. Much, much more offensive than calling someone a c*nt.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

Not just in our country. It's equivalent to calling African Americans the N word. Much, much more offensive than calling someone a c*nt.
            Okay, I'll try to be more careful. Thanks.

Should I DanS the earlier post?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
            X