Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just woke up after only ca. 3 hrs of sleep

Originally posted by BeBro
    I can't sleep anymore, though I want to.
    Whiskey!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
      How does that work? The SC4 music makes me want to slam my head in the door, or at least one particular track does...
      I yank out the bad tracks. They're sufficiently "background" to help me fall asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

No it isn't, sweetheart. If anyone called me to say "I can't sleep" and they were over ten years old, I would jizz in their shampoo the next day.
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

No it isn't, sweetheart. If anyone called me to say "I can't sleep" and they were over ten years old, I would jizz in their shampoo the next day.
          wtf. not to say you can't sleep!!! call them to hang out! people do that to me all the ****ing time

Comment

You need a copy of the Goldberg Variations.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Thx for all the moral support. I think I go to bed early today
              Blah

Comment

I got two hours of sleep last night. But for completely different reasons. Oi.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I am operating on two right now. They should really give you July 5th off instead of the 4th
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Fortunately, two hours of sleep doesn't feel any worse than my standard four or five.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                    X