I just woke up after only ca. 3 hrs of sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just woke up after only ca. 3 hrs of sleep

Yes, this is a look at me/whining thread. Deal with it.

Thing is, it's ca. 4.30 and I can't sleep anymore, though I want to. This sucks
    Blah

@ you
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: I just woke up after only ca. 3 hrs of sleep

Originally posted by BeBro
      Yes, this is a look at me/whining thread. Deal with it.
      I think you're entitled to one - you're not exactly a prolific 'me' poster. Good luck with the sleep thing.

Comment

I recommend you start doing something relaxing and a bit boring. Maybe then you will simply slip back into sleep.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

after all the "Look At Me Everyone" or [LAME] threads that I have made, you are certainly entitled to one yourself BeBro.

re: sleep problem, I will pass down advice that was given to me a short while ago... take a hot bath

pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Search for all posts by VJ, and start reading them. You'll be asleep in no time.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

call someone! it's ok if you wake them up.

Comment

Here's my suggestion: take out the hand lotion, put on some "inspirational" material and just relax with Master Bates. It works.
                Last edited by Nostromo; July 3, 2007, 23:53.
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Listen to the SimCity 4 music.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                    Here's my suggestion: take out the hand lotion, put on some "inspirational" material and just relax with Master Bates. It works.
                    Some british group disproved this theory... it doesn't stimulate the release of serotonin, which is what is released normally in the two person variety
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

you are teh suck

i am planning to sleepe nuntil no earlier than 12 o' clock
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        Quoted fo... zzzzz...
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                          Some british group disproved this theory... it doesn't stimulate the release of serotonin, which is what is released normally in the two person variety
                          maybe they should stick with empirical evidence?

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          How does that work? The SC4 music makes me want to slam my head in the door, or at least one particular track does...

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                            call someone! it's ok if you wake them up.
                            No it isn't, sweetheart. If anyone called me to say "I can't sleep" and they were over ten years old, I would jizz in their shampoo the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                              How does that work? The SC4 music makes me want to slam my head in the door, or at least one particular track does...
                              Either it makes you sleepy or you knock yourself unconscious. Take your pick.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X