Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slav-Macedonian agressors create sketch about Greece..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slav-Macedonian agressors create sketch about Greece..

I cannot understand what they say, but the hilarious part was that there are some greek sentences as well! The title says that this is from a comedy show
    It is about people visiting Thessalonike (Solun in slav).

I was wondering if any poster from there can explain what they are saying in slav as well

Macedonia

Last edited by LordShiva; July 3, 2007, 16:39.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

LordShiva, your pic cannot be seen (red X on a white square)

Comment

Sorry, fixed.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh well, at least perhaps now DinoDoc will be lured out of his cave

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Macedonia
            werd.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by varwnos
              LordShiva, your pic cannot be seen (red X on a white square)
              teh censorship

Comment

SL forum
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Macedonian woman: if they don't let us through I'll rip you apart, grr!!
                  Macedonian driver: relax, I do this all the time
                  Macedonian Santa (to driver): man, they didn't let me in, asked that I be vaccinated for tuberculosis, salmonela, have papers that I don't have AIDS...
                  driver (to Greek customs officer): hello, we want to pass, we're goint to a new year's party
                  Greek customs officer (to driver): you from Skopje? Strong muscles. You play basketball? Can you do pushups? can you do 10 pushups?
                  customs officer (to driver): one, two, three, ... watch it, watch the tie, ... good, good (taps on back)
                  you don't excercise, not much, eh? Go there take a peek, go, go...
                  driver: *goes to peek behind the booth*
                  driver: *winks to woman*
                  customs officer (to driver): ... new year?
                  driver (to customs officer): yes, new year, me and my girlfriend are going...
                  co: Skopje, gay? We have women in Greece, what with your women...
                  driver: my girfriend, yes
                  co: anything to report for customs? open the back door
                  driver: just some stuff for new year
                  co: *starts throwing stuff out*
                  driver: *wants to pick stuff up*
                  co: wait, wait *starts the stopwatch* OK OK, now
                  driver: *picks stuff up*
                  co: engine OK? Has oil?
                  driver: all OK, new car, new car... *opens hood*
                  co: diesel? has oil? let me check *checks oil, wipes the checking stick on driver's tie*
                  co: ok, go there *the other customs officer jumps on driver's back, driver carries him*
                  co: you have visa? OK. you have cigarettes? Give me one *takes the whole package*
                  co: smiles, taps driver on the back* OK, go now, go, beat it
                  driver (to woman): see, I told you we'll pass
                  woman: man, he destroyed your tie
                  driver: *calm professorly voice* with Greeks, you can screw them over with dignity -- something about sirtaki and 2000 deutch marks and greeks shutting up --

Comment

Let it also not pass unmentioned that Greece (pop ~10 million, including ~1 million Albanians) was extremely hostile to the young and fledging Republic of Macedonia (pop ~2 million) since its independence.

In those difficult times for the poor landlocked republic when it lost markets in the rest of Yugoslavia (in parts of which war raged) Greeks outdid themselves to prevent Macedonian economy to flourish.

Among other things they introduced economic sanctions, prevented Macedonian goods from reaching ports and molested Macedonian citizens at the border. This molesting seems to have entered national consciousness and is obviously the source of inspiration for this sketch.

What Greece did was based on irrational fear that Macedonia is threatening its territorial integrity. Greek actions toward Macedonia are to Greek disgrace.

Comment

I did not do anything, though

Besides, there are 11 something million people living here, of which somewhere around half a million albanians (most of whom are illegal aliens).
                      The original popular greek position, due to both demagogy and lack of information about slav-Macedonia, was that it was trying to present itself as a heir to ancient Macedonia. This sentiment was fuelled by leaflets and other literature from fyr Macedonia which depicted such claims. I hope that this is not the fyromian stance, however

Personally i am happy with a name such as "slavic Macedonia", but unfortunately now it seems that this is not possible, since albanians have been recognised in the constitution as a "founding ethnicity" in Fyrom.

Bordering countries should always have good relations.. Hopefully this will be so in the future
                      Last edited by Varwnos; July 5, 2007, 14:51.

Comment

Greeks should have more children, to outnumber the Turks. Then, after Turkey's EU accension, You should all move there, dominate turkish parliament, change its national language to greek, unite it with Greece, and change its name to Romania (Roman Empire)
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Quite realistic plan, Heresson, since by the time Greece will have a bigger population than Turkey, it would be in the 25th century, with the turkish bid for membership in the EU nearing its final stage of acceptance

Comment

That, or you can convert turks to christianity, and teach them greek
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Christian turks.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X