No announcement yet.

Thank You, Come Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They decided not to sell Duff intentionally (and some 7/11s do sell beer). I think though that you can get pretty old hotdogs if you want
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for Hollywood to produce a Simpsons live action film? I hope long after my death.
      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
        Well, for one, Duff, though 7-Eleven does not sell beer. There should be old, crusty tofu dogs, and more Krusty merchandise. Maybe even some copies of an Atom Man comics.
        Devotees lined up at the re-named Kwik-E-Mart to buy products favored by characters on the show: Buzz Cola, pink-glazed donuts with sprinkles, and WooHoo! Blue Vanilla-flavored Squishee. The comic book Radioactive Man and boxes of Krusty O's cereal sold out.
        think though that you can get pretty old hotdogs if you want
        Over the hot dog warmer a sticker read "Special Deal! Buy 3 for the price of 3!"
        7-Eleven paid for the media stunt, which by all appearances is paying off. Sales are up 300 percent, said 7-Eleven spokeswoman Sandra Olmedo.

Comment

Nice to know they did have radioactive man.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The small South Island town of Springfield, population around 300, is about to receive a gift from The Simpsons — a giant pink donut.

Okay, it’s a giant iced stunt to plug the movie, but just like Ohakune’s giant carrot, Paeroa’s L&P bottle, and Bluff’s former Paua house, Springfield will have a landmark for tourists to admire and be photographed under.

In celebration of the July 26 worldwide release of The Simpsons Movie, the icon will be presented to the inland Canterbury town by Homer and Bart Simpson characters representing 20th Century Fox and Gracie Films, producers of the movie.

The July 15 presentation will be part of a full day of family activities in Springfield, organised by the Town Committee with the support of the Selwyn District Council. Springfield is less than an hour’s drive from Christchurch along the Great Alpine Highway (SH73).
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Well, for one, Duff, though 7-Eleven does not sell beer. There should be old, crusty tofu dogs, and more Krusty merchandise. Maybe even some copies of an Atom Man comics.
              7-11 doesn't sell beer?

what other reason is there for convenience stores to exist?

Comment

Working...
              X