X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Support the Iraqi Resistance Thread

Let's discuss Iraqi freedom fighters' tactics and techniques in this thread

PRAISE ALLAH
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

The hat must be tight on your head. Cutting off blood flow. Cigs don't help though.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now, on to the story. Very interesting. Thanks.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I imagine units like the 5IA who have to constantly deal with this will eventually make a very formitable fighting force. What US unit has such a motivator?
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

The USA could always hire brazilian and colombian cops, they are very experienced fighting narcos in shanty towns
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Now, on to the story. Very interesting. Thanks.
            Michael Yon has some of the best stuff. Definitely a must read.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

If the Iraqi resistance would start to fight against the 'invaderse' instead of targetting their own people, that would be a good start!
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                The USA could always hire brazilian and colombian cops, they are very experienced fighting for narcos in shanty towns
                Corrected.

Comment

The

Teh
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                  X