An outrage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An outrage!

I wanted to make a thread... but there's a bug.
    You see, I wanted to have 1 poll option... But it automatically gave me two options!

So I decided to make a poll about it.
    We should be able to have 1-option polls
    8.79%
    We shouldn't be able to have 1-option polls
    12.09%
    there should be more options than 24
    12.09%
    we need a frog smiley
    17.58%
    we need a vomit smiley
    17.58%
    Heresson should be OT moderator
    13.19%
    we need automatic addiction of banana option to every poll
    18.68%
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

1 option? No, I don't like that idea.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Voted for all except option 2.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

I didn't want to vote for any of the options but I was barred from doing so.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
          rightly so, being in my dungeons, You would risk your life doing something else
          Middle East!

Comment

Is a 1 option poll actually a poll?
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

In a communist society it is.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

rightly so, being in my dungeons, You would risk your life doing something else
                  Not true, but this subject has its own thread. I thought you would be a good, but you changed my mind with that post

I noticed you forgot an option that is suposed to win every poll regarding Heresson:

Ban Heresson
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Where's the "give Heresson back his 500 posts" option?
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      qft

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I support 1 option polls, all others are soooo confusing.
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                            Where's the "give Heresson back his 500 posts" option?
                            tsss, it's the "make Heresson mod" one
                            Middle East!

Comment

Simulated vomit would really elevate the discussion around here. I can't tell you how many times someone has posted an Anne Coulter picture and I've felt that nothing could better express my feeling than a yellow dot giving a Technicolor yawn.
                              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Working...
                              X