Pig mouths and vile beasts at the store today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig mouths and vile beasts at the store today

A lot of them. It's Friday, I guess people wanted to do some shopping. So did I, but I only went to get a new pair of shoes, which is good, because I dont' like shopping that much. I don't get the point, I need new stuff, I go get it. What's the point of the process itself, because people seem to do the process, not the actual shopping.

Oh well, each to their own. But people turn into pig mouths and beasts in these stores. I've seen it, I saw it today. Supposedly civilized people, elbowing others so they can get a better spot. Randomly walking into other people, because it's difficult for people to walk and see where they're going apparently. That's OK though. That's the nature of pig mouths.

So anyway, other than people walking and bumping into each other, the thing that is more interesting is the little vile beasts the pig mouths have with them. Kids. Why do you DRAG the kids with you and then go shopping things for yourself? Then get pissed off when they want something and whine about it? Of course they do that! Of course they want stuff, or do you expect them to enjoy walking around with you while YOU get stuff for yourself? End of this foolishness, either leave them home if you can't handle them, or go another day. Besides, we expect dog owners to have their dogs on a leash, somehow this doesn't apply to parents. Ohh but have some heart, they're just kids. Yeah, I understand the KIDS. But the parents? Some of them, not all of course. Some of them? Complete pig mouths.

Then this wild collection of primitive animals act as if they're people, but they're rude, jerks and very beast like. The same thing was experienced at the airport some days ago. People try to actually pass other people in a ticket line, by sneaking from the side and taking 'invisible steps'. What are you? 11 years old? The plane leaves the same time for everyone, so what the hell is wrong with you? Then they're complete pussies too, so when they shove you, and you look at them, they go all sissy about it. If you elbow me on purpose, sneak ahead of me when there was a direct line, those are fighting actions to me. Either you want to fight me, or you want to fight me. So don't be all sissy when I look at you and stare you down. Don't throw the first punch unless you're willing. Then they realize oh crap, I'm likely to go down with this dude, because he actually isnt' giving into my rudeness. So shut the **** up and go back in line or face the consequences. But they always trust no one does anything, because airport rules are strict and no fighting applies. But oh well, shove me next time and I'll shove you into 3 pieces, pig mouth. If you do it on purpose and don't even try to apologize or recognize what just happened, I'll tap on your shoulder and ask if you would like to get beaten up in front of everyone, bcause I don't give a crap and I might enjoy breaking an arm and a jaw. That's right, I'll break your arm even fi you're KOd, just means I can get a better hold of it the first time. So get back in line pig mouth, and keep your beasts on a leash as well, because we're going to hear them cry all the way anyway, which is a bonus.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I mean some of these people are like animals. It's like another species you have come to observe. You make notes, hmm, interesting. THrow a bone in the middle and see how they react. Predictable, boring and very pig mouthy. Not everyone of course.

They seem to enjoy the anti-process of everything. They seem to like standing in a cue and use weird strategies to get ahead, even though it is pointless. They seem to like to buy 10 bottles of booze, because the 12 euro bottle is 10 euros tax free. Interesting. What a difference it makes, that is if you drink 10 bottles a week.

And when you board the plane, no one wants to sit next to someone, so they all kind of scatter around and make the other seat 'unavailable' by fiddling their jacket on top of it and other sorry excuses, because we all know the plane will be full anyway, so ... no one is going to be sitting alone. So what's the point? There is no point. It's the anti-process of travelling.

But during those anti-processes, these beasts get wild and very animal like. I can see their ape grandfather already, calling them to fetch the banana and beating each other in the head with a suitcase.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

No doubt Pekka, one day you will become a loving and caring father - I'm just not sure it will be in this life
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sure, but I won't be an idiot about it either. It's the oldest excuse about kids and stuff. If they're tired and can't be expected to shop with your ass all day long, don't take them with you. Yeah, just that easy, go another day, get someone to watch them or whatever, just don't make it such a big problem for yourself. These people are usually idiots anyway, so I would never expect them to work problems out. They just give you the old excuses about parenting.

Well guess what, a lot of parents are total crap. Not all, just some. I have more respect for kids than these pig mouths have. They're people, except their minds aren't yet polluted with mediocracy. They're not things or property, or dogs for that matter.
        In da butt.

Comment

Your characterizations

are an affront to pigs and wild beasts everywhere.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

But what about vile beasts?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

vile beasts

them too
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Oh man I'm still full. Ate like 3 hours ago, kind of late, but still so full. Damn Italian food.

Anyway, while I ate too much, I thought if people who eat other people feel the same kind of rage when eating. Not like angry rage, but 'MUST GO ON!! PUT SOME MORE FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH!' - even when you don't feel like it?

Maybe human flesh is addictive, who knows. Everyone has something they really like and often crave. But you have to acquire the taste first. Like strawberry ice cream. Pizza. Margaritas. You have to try it so you can crave it. So what makes you think you wouldn't crave human meat? It could be even the biggest addiction ever. I'm sure you wouldn't go killing people for their flesh, but what about a dead person somewhere. Say a victim of some kind of crash, where that flesh is just around, you can take it and put it in your pocket for late night delicatessen. Why not? It's not like anyone needs that piece of flesh anymore and it so happens that you love it.

But what really interests me is the way you guys would behave when you're stranded somewhere with bunch of other people. How long until someone gets eaten? Maybe it's just two people. You and someone you don't know. You group for better odds of survival, and it's your 4th day and you're really dizzy and out of it. You wouldn't eat the other guy. Maybe you have to. Maybe... but you'd let that guy die first, so then if that happens, you might eat some.

But he must be thinking the same, yes? He must be thinking the same, plus, he might actually kill you as well. Hey, desperate times, survival. Or maybe, just maybe he thinks you are thinking of killing him, thus he needs to kill you first. ****! I don't know! But if I kill him, I might as well eat him. But what if I'm wrong, and take him out, eat him, and then help arrives like 2 hours afterwards. That would be kind of bad.

So what would you do? Wait for the other one to just go out, or take the initiative?
                In da butt.

Comment

What is the exact meaning of calling a person a pig mouth? Means their mouths are full of garbage? That their appearance and behaviour is pig like?
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Pekka, you should've been invited to the iPhone launch in the US!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Maybe human flesh is addictive, who knows.
                      Only if you eat druggies .

Comment

Pig mouths?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X