• America Moves Into Constitutional Crisis, Some Say

What do you think?
    Yes
    54.55%
    No
    18.18%
    Here's a coupon for buy one, get one free, on banana splits
    27.27%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I think the Constitution is largely ignored and has been for a long time

Comment

Certainly. Right to bear arms comes to mind.
      Right to the pursuit of happiness, also. Would you please pass that, you Bogart.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Where's my banana split Slowwy?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

from Wonkette:

"“Say, man, they tell me you think you’re pretty good,” Fielding wrote in the letter to Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. “Don’t you know you’re in my neighborhood?”

“I write at the direction of the President to advise and inform you that the President has decided to assert executive privilege and therefore he wants you to meet him at the dance hall on Market Street, you hear,” Fielding wrote.

“There’s gonna be a showdown,” Fielding added. “There’s gonna be a showdown, showdown, oh yeah.”"
          "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Right to the pursuit of happiness, also. Would you please pass that, you Bogart.
            Where in the constitution is this

And what does Humphrey Bogart have to do with the constitution? You know that Casasblanca was fictitious, right?
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
            X