Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messin' With Sasquatch

Those commercials crack me up

The guy using his watch to blind Sasquatch and getting hit in the face with a fish

The car ride - offering Sasquatch a ride and repeatedly driving away as he reaches for the door

Placing a bag of crap and lighting it on fire at the entrance of Sasquatch's cave so he stomps it out

link?

unless the commercials are on spike tv, AMC, discovery channel, or history channel I'm unlikely to see it. Sometimes I watch TBS for Seinfeld reruns.

Comment

is this it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        link?

unless the commercials are on spike tv, AMC, discovery channel, or history channel I'm unlikely to see it. Sometimes I watch TBS for Seinfeld reruns.
        I've see them quite often and the channels I watch most are listed there.

And yes that is is it.

Also, I don't see them as very funny.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

I don't even know if we have that brand of beef jerky around here. not that I pay attention to beef jerkey that much.

It was okay, but not that funny. Beer commercials will always be the best.

Comment

oh well, different strokes for different folks

but thx Dis, thats it

Comment

Yes, I too find them quite amusing. I'd not seen the firey poobag cave one yet, thanks.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Seen 'em, find 'em stupid and mildly annoying. Then again, I feel that way about most commercials, except for the ones I find moronic and extremely annoying.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                  Seen 'em, find 'em stupid and mildly annoying. Then again, I feel that way about most commercials, except for the ones I find moronic and extremely annoying.
                  QFT
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

I was a consumer of Jack Link's jerky before I saw the commercials. I like them. They have a message, too: don't mess with wild creatures.

The version of the flaming bag ad I saw on TV ends with sasquatch lobbing a big boulder at their boat - they all dive out while it lands right in the middle.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                    X