Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officers converge on enraged teen after sentencing. See the disturbing video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az
    While that sort of **** seems like the reason a death penalty should exist, I would probably stop at nothing to prevent my execution.
    It is amazing to think of how many people just let the state kill them.

Now, I can sit here and say something manly like, if I were going to be executed, I would go down in a blaze of glory trying to escape because who cares if I die by the police or by an executioner.

But if I were actually faced with such a situation, I simply have no idea how I would react. I've never experienced anything even remotely comparable.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Blaze of glory?

You raped and kill someone you stupid ****.

Have to say had I heard that sentencing I wouldn't have understood what was happening to me. Monotonal and without any pauses for breadth...pfft, I'd have demanded some more theatrics.

Comment

It's true. They give us deathrow inmates internet access now.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          It's true. They give us deathrow inmates internet access now.
          They give them mail, hell some even get visits for shagging, so why not the Internet?

Comment

I'm against DP in peace time, but what can I say? You don't have to rape and kill people like that, it's not like it was on self defense. It's not like it was some freak accident or happened during a short period of time where someone just lost it.

I won't lose my sleep over guys like these. It's not like we need people like these anyway.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              You don't have to rape and kill people like that, it's not like it was on self defense. It's not like it was some freak accident or happened during a short period of time where someone just lost it.
              FINE. I'M SORRY.

Comment

-> Justice Forum

Officers converge on enraged teen after sentencing

With that murderous record of his and such an incredible temper, Dexter Johnson will probably last longer on the Row than he would've on the outside. The average in Texas is, what, 8-10 years? With a little luck, he might yet make it to thirty, yay.

Comment

Working...
                X