Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly Referendum: What do you think of the new tech subforum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unbelievable!
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I guess

the mods want to push Asher off the front page.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Free the "Free Asher" thread.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

IMO, MOBIUS should only be allowed back if he gets rid of his all caps nick. All caps nicks should be banned generally
          Blah

Comment

I think this is a conspiracy between Asher, MOBIUS and the mods to get people to post more in the OT.
            Blah

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                I guess getting restricted for breaking the rules is now considered bad treatment...
                This is a snide remark. I'm pretty sure you don't actually want to have an honest discussion about this (and you don't have to - private site that you're free to ruin and all), so I'm going to shutup.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Not a snide comment at all... you claimed bad treatment... but they broke the rules and were restricted.

If you have problems and concerns, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. That's how it's supposed to be done.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                    Take Asher's absurd banning in juxtaposition to AAHZ being ruthlessly gang-raped for example?
                    regarding my "gang rape," i can only say that i brought it upon myself. when i saw the flames/trolls bearing down on me, instead of getting all upset i maintained my composure the entire thread. That particular thread was historical in a sense because it dawned a new age of posting for me, and marked the end of my idiocy/asshattery... my "retirement" if you will. i believe it was handled in a candid and respectful manner and i bear no hard feelings to any of the posters in that particular thread. it is a thread i shall remember for a very long time if not forever, as i do not believe i have ever been PWNed worse in my entire life as i was in that thread.

i just wanted to clarify my position on the matter.

thanks and piece™
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Ban them! Give them the boot!
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                        Not a snide comment at all... you claimed bad treatment... but they broke the rules and were restricted.

If you have problems and concerns, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. That's how it's supposed to be done.
                        What's the Apolyton/Community forum for? It seems a thread on how much the administration is sinking this place belongs there, and not in your PM box.

Comment

• The community forum is for discussing apolyton issues.
                          It's not meant to be a place for people who break the rules to whine about their "unfair" treatment.

Again... if you have a problem with the mods or Admin, feel free to send a PM. I respond to almost every PM I get (I sometimes forget that I haven't responded to one yet). However, if all you are going to PM is insults and crap, don't bother. I get enough of those from Asher.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                            I'd rather be assraped with a menorah than be in any way associated with "the current administration".

But thank you for the compliments.
                            Heck, you'd prefer to be assraped with a menorah ove... oh

wait...

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Big whoop. Name one thing you wouldn't rather be assraped over. There's a challenge.

Stop making all the good jokes

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                              Take Asher's absurd banning in juxtaposition to AAHZ being ruthlessly gang-raped for example?

Do we sort of agree on something?

Not that I disapprove Asher's ban

Comment

• If the admins unbelievably take lotm's advice, I promise to ban all the Mac people left

KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X