Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly Referendum: What do you think of the new tech subforum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should have a LordShiva sub-forum.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That would be "teh birthday forum".
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'd rather be assraped with a menorah than be in any way associated with "the current administration".

That's not a clear-cut "no". Frankly, I'm not sure you wouldn't like being assraped with a menorah...

Asher for tech sub-forum moderator!!!
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

I hate big parties. I would totally prefer the 5 person party with a single subject. Better yet I know what we will be talking about so I don't have any anxiety about making small talk. I just go to the party that suits my interests.

Brilliant idea. I will all parties were organized that way.
          You also think letting preteens vote is a brilliant idea.

Comment

And the founding fathers seemed to think letting you vote was a brilliant idea. So it goes.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

-> Poll Forum

I have my own opinion of the new tech subforum, but I think maybe I'll keep y'all in suspense for a little while longer.

Comment

Young Skywalker for Tech forum mod.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I post more tech help threads than I answer...

Comment

... also, I'm even less likely to be made mod than Asher.

Comment

Since when are moderators supposed to know anything?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        ... also, I'm even less likely to be made mod than Asher.
                        Oh, I doubt that. You should see my PMs to DanQ.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We could have a contest

Comment

You don't get banned nearly as much as I do, for the trivial **** that I do.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              I post more tech help threads than I answer...
                              At least when you answer a tech question, you ANSWER it. And I think youd be fair among competing technologies, and generally reasonable, which is whats needed in a mod.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Again we are witnessing the last death throes of Poly...

They're so desperate these days that they routinely ignore their own rules - more so than before...

Take Asher's absurd banning in juxtaposition to AAHZ being ruthlessly gang-raped for example?

Or the fact that these days you can post as many threads as you like in a single day because they're desperate for content...?

Or even the fact that I never get banned...

The signs are all around us, if you only look...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X