Is there any particular reason that the mods keep opening subforums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any particular reason that the mods keep opening subforums

When there are generally at least 10-12 hours worth of posts on the first page of the OT anyway?

Seriously, the problem Poly has right now isn't a surfeit of posts in the OT.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

I mean, it's seriously just making my browsing experience more annoying. I check all the new **** on the OT. Then I have to go to the ****ing subforums and see if there's anything interesting new there.

Not to mention when I forget to do so and end up missing something important in the subforums.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

There is nothing important in the subforums.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hockey threads
        Tech help threads
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm okay with the tech forum iff Asher is made moderator.

Comment

That would, in fact, be awesome.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Because management, at every level and in every area, cannot allow the status quo to continue for very long lest somebody forget who is in supposed to be in charge. New management, in particular, seems to find it necessary to make random changes to existing systems in order to justify their position.

At least, that's my read.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

It sounds like the administration brought in a team of management consultants to "solve" the site's problems.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Management Consulting

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Leveraging teh synergistic startegies

Comment

Seriously, there is something wrong with this site when Asher is banned and AAHZ is not.

Comment

An AAHZ only subforum would be great, though.

Comment

"problems"!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Maybe they figure people are going to whine anyway, why just random whining? Why not do something involving change? People many times whine at change.
                            This way, they're ahead of the game. You played right into their hands. Suckers.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              I'm okay with the tech forum iff Asher is made moderator.
                              Iff
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X