Uncovering America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncovering America

CNN is doing a special report on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendereds living in United States. See link below.

Uncovering America
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Is this about gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendereds in any way?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No, that would be if it were on Fox. On CNN it is about other people reacting to gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendereds.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I don't care about gays any more than I care about straight people. I'm not watching it.

Comment

that's gay
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Are they taking over again?
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

CNN is doing a special report on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendereds

What did the transvestitesss do to not get separate mention, dress wrong or something?

And what about the omnisexuals. I'm sure they would've gladly taken part also.

Comment

ah, yes, transvestites

sorry
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What about Nazi fetishists?
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                  X