are you buying civ4 expansion pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Don't confuse Indians in India for Native Americans in America.
    I can only assume you were just successfully trolled.

Comment

Your coments about the AI are pointless in saying why you won't buy BTS. Also, the new AI should help reduce micromanagment.

The "new" AI is just Blakes...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Your coments about the AI are pointless in saying why you won't buy BTS. Also, the new AI should help reduce micromanagment.

The "new" AI is just Blakes...
        This is more than the one released already. He kept working on it and this time along with Firaxis.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Do we know how much of Blake's improvements made it into BtS? Obviously there's BtS specific stuff now but his previous cuts at better AI improved it to the extent the difficulty levels were thrown out of whack.

Not a problem from my perspective but would have thought Firaxis would have wanted to avoid that, unless they've compensated (i.e reduced bonuses) elsewhere.

Comment

I can't remember where I read it, but I believe they have reduced (or eliminated) AI bonuses.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I shall acquire it. I might even pay for it.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'll get it at some point, but probably not right away. I've lost touch with its development, so I don't have any impression as to whether or not I'll like it particularly, but I like CIV, so I'll get it. I still play Warlords.

If I happen to be in a store and it's on the shelf, there's no saying I won't impulse-buy it. But I've been busy with other stuff of late, so I'm hardly in civ-frenzy mode. I'm not a big scenario player. The game already has lots of leaders, though there are some trait combos that BtS will have that I would like to play.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Beta
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Already preordered.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Oh I just remembered I have a £10 voucher for Game (I won it in a video game contest, me am cool d00d yo) so I'll use that when it's eventually released in Blighty.

Comment

Working...
                      X