No announcement yet.

What is the Most Evil/Dangerous Country in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudan. Evil is as evil does. NK is apparently going to get away with developing nukes. This hardly discourages other nations from giving this a shot.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Bump, not that I'm trying to get you to vote China (or Wales) or anything...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Re: What is the Most Evil/Dangerous Country in the World

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        Which country do you think is the worst, or will be the worst - and why?

China for propping up various dictators in return for raw materials, belching out vast amounts of CO2 and not giving a **** about it, making fur coats out of kittens etc...?
        Very funny, but USA (CIA) beats China in dictators propped by far, after all they did it for much longer time. USA is the largest emitter of greenhouse gases on earth, both in total numbers and per capital (though, new preliminary data suggest that China probably beaten USA in total emissions). And Kyoto protocol wasn't ratified only by USA and Australia. However, i'm not sure about kittens, maybe you're right at least about that
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

Nice troll Ellestar
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            Nice troll Ellestar
            Since when saying unconvenient truth is considered trolling?
            Knowledge is Power

Comment

None of that was truth though. It was all speculation and ad hominems.

US dictator? Doesn't exist, not per the laws of the land, though it may seem like to you.

US pollution per capital? I assume you mean per capita. Regardless, China is the worst producer and Australia the wrost per capita.

The Kyoto Protocol is stupid, and I've said so in other threads on the matter. Why the aim is great, the execution is without provocation, supporting facts, or proper defined methods of execution. I might as well get a bunch of countries to agree not to go to war in an attempt to limit the number of killings, but it'll do little good if those countries continue to kill themselves. It's nice to make wish lists, but life is what happens while we are busy making lists... and you can wish in one hand and sheit in the other and see which gets full first for all I care.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar
                Since when saying unconvenient truth is considered trolling?
                Al Gore is a troll?!
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

US dictator? Doesn't exist, not per the laws of the land, though it may seem like to you.
                  No, you don't understand. USA propped many pro-US dictators in other countries (despite all these pro-democracy talks), far more than China did.

US pollution per capital? I assume you mean per capita. Regardless, China is the worst producer and Australia the wrost per capita.
                  Yes, per capita.

Looks like USA wins if you'll ignore nonfactor countries (they have no population to speak of anyway). In any case, USA beats China by far in a total cumulative emissions.

In any case, the point was that an author chosen a bad words to explain why possibly China can be the most evil/dangerous country.
                  Knowledge is Power

Comment

First, both of those are listing only carbon dioxide as an emission. Second, the table listing per capita emissions does not contain current data.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Why is Australia the worst per capita?
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                      X