Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bureaucracy

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    only ever by me, Dauphin and the French.
    Oi! How dare you!

Comment

I've never noticed you use the word before
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        Hippocracy

I've always thought we should have horses rule over us. Caligula had the right idea
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Don't tell AH ....
          Blah

Comment

It is amazing how many hypocrites seem to be utterly incapable of spelling this word correctly - usually after I've used it on them in the preceding post...

And don't get me started on fruit and veg market sellers!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              I've never noticed you use the word before
              That's because you don't read my posts. :sniff: I'm always moaning about bureaucrats.

Comment

You copied and pasted the word there

Besides, I have taken the hypocritic oath
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

How was Spain BTW?
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Oh pretty cool actually, too damn hot mind you Give me the high teens any day!
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

And here I thought this was a CivIV topic in the OT...
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Birokracija

I'm struggling with "manoeuvre", I can never spell it correctly without looking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                          I'm struggling with "manoeuvre", I can never spell it correctly without looking it up.
                          That is definitely one of the most unreasonable words we took from the French. I never know where to start.

Looking at it now, taking the word "oeuvre" meaning work, and then prefixing "main" for hand (but without an I for convenience) then we get .... hmmm.

Comment

Take your hands out of your pants! Or are you maneuvering?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

That is definitely one of the most unreasonable words we took from the French. I never know where to start.

Looking at it now, taking the word "oeuvre" meaning work, and then prefixing "main" for hand (but without an I for convenience) then we get .... hmmm.
                              I wish I was manchômage
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X