No announcement yet.

Global Warring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, while that was indeed advantageous for Julius, the reason Rome went to war was becasue freindly/subjugated Gauls requested assistance when the Helvetii WERE ALREADY ON THE MARCH!

The war would have happend even if Rome had stayed out if it.

Your statement only makes sense if you think the Helvetii decided to march for no other reason than to be beaten by Caesar.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Look, basically I couldn't give two ****s whether you're right or not, because frankly given man's propensity to beat the crap out of each other - is using a highly debatable example from 2,000 years ago the best you guys can do to prove me wrong...?
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Cro-Magnans beating the crap out of the Neanderthals during the last period of global warming.

Comment

Look, basically I couldn't give two ****s whether you're right or not, because frankly given man's propensity to beat the crap out of each other - is using a highly debatable example from 2,000 years ago the best you guys can do to prove me wrong...?
          The Turkish migration into Asia Minor.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
          X