Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFO's. Enquiring Minds Want To Know, Do They Exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wezil, the definition of the acronym is not so relevant since when people talk of this stuff it usually carries a socially defined conotation.

edit: there is of course the alternative interpretation of UFOs being some secret military equipment. In which case I call it a conspiracy theory.

Comment

Faaip de Oiad

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
        Wezil, the definition of the acronym is not so relevant since when people talk of this stuff it usually carries a socially defined conotation.
        So they are talking out their ass?

I answered the question which was asked.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That you did, but we'll get Kid to argue about how a "definition" isn't really the definition.

Do they exist? Yet.

Are they from another planet? Maybe.

Will they save the bananas? Lets hope so.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

ONE UFO=SINGULAR
            TWO UFOS=PLURAL
            UFO'S LASER BEAM=POSSESSIVE NOUN

I am not even an English mothertongue dammit
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Huh?

Since when does "Unidentified Flying Object" = "intelligent life"?

By definition - they exist.
              What he said. What is a UFO to me might be an IFO to you.

I highly doubt that intelligent extraterrestrial life is visiting life, just as I highly suspect that intelligent extraterrestrial life exists. But there's no hard evidence either way, and anyone who actively believes in alien visitation is simply deluding themselves. (Perhaps a substitute to the "God delusion," if you're into those sorts of theories.)
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
              X