Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Definitions. Let's Start With Bull (ahem), Horse (cough) and Bat (uh huh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitions. Let's Start With Bull (ahem), Horse (cough) and Bat (uh huh)

Guy made me think.

This is how I see it. Feel free to discuss.

BULL****, is one whopper of a big lie.

HORSE****, is a lot of lesser lies, where many of them are told to substantiate the previous lie.

BAT**** is different, to me. To me bat**** is like,
    "I 'll tell you one thing, Guy is bat**** crazy".

Do you see the differences? Would you agree?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I think so.

Bat**** might be a further step down from horse****, that is, a lie that doesn't make any difference:

"I smoked marijuana, but I didn't inhale."

The second part is a bat**** lie because it doesn't matter. It has no effect on the first part of the sentence.

Comment

Re: Definitions. Let's Start With Bull (ahem), Horse (cough) and Bat (uh huh)

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Guy made me think.

Who'd have thought THAT was possible?

My proudest achievement, by far. I may even have to put that in my sig.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Don't get carried away. You made me think about a set of particular definitions. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back or anything.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: Re: Definitions. Let's Start With Bull (ahem), Horse (cough) and Bat (uh huh)

Originally posted by Guynemer

Who'd have thought THAT was possible?
          Come on. He's not that dumb.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

those who focus on intelligence so much will quickly discover that they are douche bags . I went to a party once and did not talk to people I considered stupid. one of them went on to be a high ranking official in a firm. I will not make this mistake again...the mistake of being arrogant, CONDESCENDING, etc.

Comment

And besides that, I'm not dumb. Just because he says so, doesn't make it correct.

Comment

I forgot an important one. Ape****.

"Solver came in and caught Shiva messing around, and went ape****."

Like that.

Comment

Working...
                X