school administrators are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got beat up/pushed around a lot in highschool/middleschool

I actually didn't use the highschool restrooms (mostly) because of the tradition of making nerds push the penny*

a number of people liked me/were fine with me, especially in highschool, but still, some disliked me strongly

JM
    *where you push the a penny around the edge of the toilet bowl with your tonge
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

eek. keep your tongue on top of the penny?
      that stuff doesn't happen at my highschool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        I actually didn't use the highschool restrooms (mostly) because of the tradition of making wimps push the penny...
        fixed

Comment

The US really needs to start becoming anti-bully like how we have it pounded into our heads in Britain (As opposed to just getting our heads pounded in, ideally)...

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            There was a game called "bag tag" where you would walk past somebody and slap their nutsack with your open hand and call out "bag tag".
            Sounds like closet homosexuality to me.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              I got beat up/pushed around a lot in highschool/middleschool

I actually didn't use the highschool restrooms (mostly) because of the tradition of making nerds push the penny*

a number of people liked me/were fine with me, especially in highschool, but still, some disliked me strongly

JM
              *where you push the a penny around the edge of the toilet bowl with your tonge
              That stuff actually happens? I was as much a nerd as anybody, but the last time anybody picked on me was in second grade. Admittedly, it stopped then because I knocked the kid out, but I'd have thought it would have started again by high school. Maybe being 6'4" and 250lbs as a freshman had something to do with it, but I thought that stuff was mostly a TV thing...I'd think I would have known about it from my friends in any case...
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Oh no, it isn't...

I knew people on both sides of that sort of thing. And I got smashed about a few times, besides the other forms of humiliation like being held down like I was giving head or the like.

And I had 'freinds' (not real freinds, but freindly people?) among the cool/popular kids. Those who didn't, had a much harder time (unless they were physically strong).

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

holy smokes that sounds harsh JM... you can always take comfort knowing that the people who participated in such idiotic fantasy games of perverts are prolly not going to be as succesful as you are.

Hmm, maybe there's a pattern... maybe jerks aren't bound to be nothing but jerks. Then again, it's only justice.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

School officials say the rule helps keep crowded hallways and lunchrooms safe and orderly, and ensures that all students are comfortable.
                    Liars. I'm betting it's because they are afraid of getting sued if there is a case of sexual harassment.

Comment

Would I get banned if I posted from my collection of teabagging pictures?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        I like how they have the description of "bloody knuckles" as though there's anybody who hasn't played that game at least once.
                        We had that game where I grew up, but the object was to use the face of a guy you didn't like while avoiding his jabs.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Would I get banned if I posted from my collection of teabagging pictures?
                          I certainly hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            I certainly hope so.
                            Should I find out?
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

Sounds like closet homosexuality to me.
                              It was in Quebec. Not much closet to it.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Should I find out?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X