school administrators are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b etor
    you can't stop kids from hugging each other.
    P'tui! Why, back in my day, all public displays of affection (PDAs) were strictly verbotten!

Comment

I don't think the kids these days are crazy. I think we are crazy and idiots for not understanding that this exact same stuff happened with us as well. Even the games are the same. Were they so evil then? No. So there is no problem.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        One of our teachers used to throw his shoes at you if you weren't paying attention.
        Stupid, what if more than two guys (or one more than two times) don't pay attention? You then either need to run after your shoes again or have more ammunition from the start. In any way it's not a good strategy.
        Blah

Comment

He would force the kids to bring his shoes back to him after he threw them.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And they did? Weaklings, they had all the advantages (and much more shoes) on their side
            Blah

Comment

With one of my math teachers it was blackboard erasers. There were boards at both ends of the room, and he would hurl the erasers from one to the other, and when they were all on the other side he'd just switch boards and resume teaching. The only time anybody said anything was when he hit a girl in the head and broke her glasses.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                And they did? Weaklings, they had all the advantages (and much more shoes) on their side
                He had the Vice Principle of Discipline (Mr Burke), a 1.88m tall Irishman with a lazy eye on his side.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Now I want to go play a game of British Bulldog
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I remember once in elementary school this jackwad student wouldn't shut up and listen to the teacher during a PE class, so the teacher walked up to him and booted him as hard as he could in the ass.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Of course, you have the other extreme, when the school authorities pay no attention. I've seen a one guy beating another with a leather belt, or hit others so hard with a tennis ball on the neck that they fainted, and no action was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                        Of course, you have the other extreme, when the school authorities pay no attention. I've seen a one guy beating another with a leather belt, or hit others so hard with a tennis ball on the neck that they fainted, and no action was taken.
                        I think your teachers should beat you pupils more.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          There was a game called "bag tag" where you would walk past somebody and slap their nutsack with your open hand and call out "bag tag".
                          You'd go around touching other guys' balls? Thanks for sharing.
                          Last edited by Gibsie; June 18, 2007, 14:08.

Comment

I'm sure Asher approves.

Comment

It's only fun when they escalate to tea bagging. Best. Frat. Activity. Ever.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wish discipline in our school was so strict we our Senior Management could spend their time bollocking pupils for hugging. Hell, they got vacancies there?

Comment

Working...
                                X