Toddler served margarita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddler served margarita

Syndicated news and opinion website providing continuously updated headlines to top news and analysis sources.

they didn't say whether they put salt around the edge. . I can't stand the salt myself. Actually my last magarita I didn't like. Too sweet.

So the kid gets ****faced for the first time in his life.

It will no longer keep the juice and margarita mix in similar-looking containers, Tei said.
    Dammit! That spoils my plan.

Comment

sugar around the edge

Comment

2 parts tequila
        2 parts Cointreau
        1 part lime juice

...and you won't need anything around the rim.

Comment

More Chinese poisoning our families.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

True story: when my daughter was little, we let her try any alcohol we were having, just to keep booze from being "taboo" and thus that much more attractive when she got older (incidently, this seems to have worked). Anyway, we'd let her try beer, wine, martinis, all with the same effect -- she'd scrunch up her face in disgust, make a noise that roughly translated to "ick," andn go back to her juice box.

Then one day, when she was five or six, we were in a Mexican restaurant drinking rocks margaritas (salt, btw. Sugar? WTF?). She asked if she could taste our drinks, so my wife slid her margatita over and Little Miss Firefly took a sip. My wife then attempted to take the margarita back -- while LMF held on for dear life!

I nearly positive LMF hasn't been drunk yet but, when the day comes, I'm guessing I know what'll do it.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

<----------

Drunk at the ripe, old age of 2. My parents were having a party. People would give me a "sip" (aaah, ain't he cute), not realizing that other people in the party were doing the same thing.

Came time for dinner, and I missed the doorway and walked smack into a wall. I was put to bed early that night.

Comment

Sippy cups are the only way to enjoy an alcoholic beverage.
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                  (salt, btw. Sugar? WTF?)
                  us kids get sugar rimmed ones
                  unless we're in mexico.

True story: when my daughter was little, we let her try any alcohol we were having, just to keep booze from being "taboo" and thus that much more attractive when she got older (incidently, this seems to have worked).
                  my dad tried that with my older sister and i. or so it doesn't seem like a big deal and he'd rather us drink around him than at somebody's house with boys. my older sister refuses to even try stuff now.

Comment

I make and serve coffee at church, and there's a 4 year-old I have to fend off, she's a fiend for the decaf!

At least it's decaf...I guess
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

The big question, was there a garter around the glass?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

When my son started coming with me to the Communion rail I had to physically restrain him from slurping down the wine. Eventually I managed to get him to agree to only dip the wafer, but then he refused to come to church with me. I fear I'm going to have to watch him when he gets old enough to persuade people to sneak booze to him.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Do you think?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Doddler is a p***y for ordering a margarita.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What? You Indians aere wildasses is the thing.
                              Got to watch you every minute.

Comment

Working...
                              X