Happy Birthday MLeonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday MLeonard

Just a moment to wish you a Happy Birthday!

Be well

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

he's out there, i'm telling yous

Comment

MLeonard not read this, he bang big. 5 doollar and so can you.

Comment

In more than one way too...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I was looking and saw where MLeonard has not posted since 2005, anyone ever hear from him?

Thanks

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

:beer:
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyWhores
              MLeonard not read this, he bang big. 5 doollar and so can you.
              I'll give you several beer if you come to Canada to entertain the troops.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Apolyton is in such a sad state that we must make a topic for everyone who has a birthday in order to make it look like the OT is still active?

Comment

Well, it could be worse.

We could have a birthday for every lame ass DL name you've posted on the site as, but there wouldn't be room left on page 1 for any other threads.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Care to name my DL's?

Comment

Birthdays are special days. Every year, lots don't have another.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                        Care to name my DL's?
                        I'd prefer to forget most of them. They are easy to spot though. The personality shines through.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

If that's the case it should be no problem to name some of them. Here, I'll help you out and name 2 of them: StarlightDeath, DriXnaK.

Comment

i have made DL's obsolete after what I did. Although I admit the DriXnak episode was pure gold. thats not a suck-up...

...thats pure observation.

PIECEâ„¢

PS: HBD MLeonard!
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X