Who is going to buy an iPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to buy an iPhone?

I'd like to know your reasons. I'm going to get one after enough reviews are out.
    Yes, it's cool!
    7.14%
    No, it's too expensive.
    57.14%
    Banana is better.
    35.71%

Looks cool, but have you any idea how many bananas you can buy with that kind of dough?
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

No.

Comment

No. Cell phones are stupid. Throw them in the nearest ocean.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

My parents are getting them.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            No.
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

has nothing to do with expense, I would just not incur the unnecessary cost.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I've already got a phone. I don't need a second one. So if I'm going to give my money away, it might as well be to a charity that will benefit people other than Apple shareholders.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I like the idea... but I doubt it's practical enough for me.

But multitouch screens
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I would rather kill myself than get an iPhone. the web browser is just sad. From what I saw it tries to make the web look like it does on the desktop. But the screen is way too small to show it all at the same time...so you need to pinch the screen constantly and move around your view of the page.

Comment

I try to fund Apple as little as possible, in the hopes that one day the Cult of Mac will wither and die.

Then, and only then, will I consider giving Apple any considerable funding.
                      B♭3

Comment

Steve Jobs also prank called a pizza place during his keynote on the iPhone. What a ****head

Comment

Working...
                        X