Your ideal woman. v2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your ideal woman. v2.

Moderators take too long, even when they are supposedly online.

Lets try this again..

CHOOSE ONE OF EACH, so that we can kind of narrow down the views.

And don't choose Asian, then Blonde, when infact you should choose Dyed.

Caucasian
    8.26%
    Asian
    2.75%
    African
    1.06%
    Latin
    2.54%
    Other / Mix
    2.54%
    ---------------------
    2.75%
    Blonde
    3.39%
    Brunette
    7.63%
    Redhead
    4.03%
    Dyed
    0.64%
    ---------------------
    2.75%
    Long Hair
    9.53%
    Short Hair
    3.60%
    ---------------------
    2.75%
    Light Skin
    7.20%
    Tanned Skin
    5.51%
    Dark Skin
    1.69%
    ---------------------
    2.75%
    Up-Market
    2.33%
    Down to Earth
    10.81%
    ---------------------
    2.54%
    Wild
    1.69%
    Conservative
    2.12%
    A Bit of Both
    9.11%
    Last edited by FrostyBoy; June 15, 2007, 02:41.
    be free

My wife. DUH.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

This thread will allow us to see which posters have their wives and girlfriends occasionally read Apolyton and which posters don't.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Ahem.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

btw, Short hair, also means shoulder length.

With 8 votes; Britney Spears is winning.

be free

Comment

Why should physical appearance be relevant to my ideal woman?
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Dunno, why SHOULDN'T it?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Why should physical appearance be relevant to my ideal woman?
                Personality gets kinda complex, and I only have 24 options, some which I must sacrifice as breakers.

And besides, choosing appearance is more fun.
                be free

Comment

Meh. My ideal woman looks like the woman who is my ideal woman in personality. I might be turned off by certain things, but for a wife there are a few things that pretty much every woman has that are all I need in the looks department Personality is so much more important that it entirely trumps looks for me.

Comment

Women are generally all the same, and because of that, they're only good for their appearance.
                    be free

Comment

If you truly believe that, you're not going to get a woman any time soon, sir.

Comment

Well, I don't truly believe that. :P

But I must say, I am definitely not interested in getting any women anytime soon; they're a lot of trouble, I can't get anything done when I have a gf. I make a lot more progress and save a lot more money without a girl.

I am never getting married, marriage is religious, so that cuts a huge portion of women out. If religion gets inbetween the relationship, it'll be dead before it starts.

I do want children though.
                        be free

Comment

I don't like blond Caucasian women... Unfortunately it's the most common look for women here
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Adagio, same here. It's not that I absolutely dislike them, it's just that it's the most .... something I'm used to.

About other stuff, I never had any preference of race, hair colour and stuff like that. Basically the usual attributes of 'what you love in women' are just blank statements in my world. Short hair, long hair. I mean a woman changes their hair, sometimes it's short, sometimes it's long, and it's all about how it looks on her, it can be hot no matter the colour or length, style matters.

I like other things more. Like a pretty smile. Some girls have that unique pretty smile that's attractive, I like it. I like a good physique, obviously, but it's not the most important thing. To me, it's manifesting that she wants to take care of herself and be healthy. So yeah, I like that just a bit athletic look. A bit, not too much, but oyu can see they do work out and also go to the gym to hit the weights.

I like that, I like the attitude of it and it looks nice to me but it's not like I couldn't like girls who aren't athletic.

So that's the outside, and the more important factor is the inside of her head. Not only that she is compatible with me and likes me, but also that she can hang on and challenge me. I don't like submissive or dominating people, it has to be a mix of both.

She has to be intelligent, or at least cope with it. Some people find it intimidating, I find it minimum requirement. I get bored easily and just can't deal with airheads.

Personality should be fun loving, easy going and just someone who can relax and hang out with me. Biggest requirement is that she likes me and is able to get to know me. If she doesn't get my thoughts, she doesn't get me and ultimately I think this will be problematic. There's tons of pretty girls that I just described, many who would like me, but only few who can really understand me and this is important. So... we'll see.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

First off this is the perfect personality for me to have a relationship with, otherwise this is all moot.

Would be Caucasian. I don't find black females attractive. Asians slightly more so, but still not attractive too much. Latin women again more attractive, but those 3 are all bottom end of the scale.

Hair colour: I actually don't really care too much. Hair colour isn't one of the things that I take into account much. Redheads are often very sexy but then brunettes and dirty blondes are also quite pleasing to the eye. Not a fan of bright blonds though. I don't really dig the scandinavian blonde hair blue eyes pale skin look... reminds me of raw chicken.

Rating: Dirty Blonde = Brunette = Redhead >>>>>>>> pale blonde

Hair length: Long. I think it is an innate fear of feminism. No exceptions.

Skin colour: Same thing with the hair. Whatever goes with the look. Dark skin + straw blonde is atrocious, but then I like tanned brunettes and dirty blondes. I also find the redhead/pale skin think quite natural. In general though, not undercooked white, but not charred. Medium-rare

Rating: Tanned > Light > Dark

Up-market or down to earth... I think I would go with down to earth because I would take up the pretentious side of the couple. Nothing wrong with practicality. Having said that I find the up-market look attractive at first, until you realise they're just dizzy teens at heart. Great for one night, bad on a hangover.

Down to earth > Up-market

Nature: I'd go with a bit of both. I couldn't really have a relationship with an introverted conservative person, partially because of the innate fear of feminism, but also because I don't really trust them to tell me their feelings. Wild on the other hand are also fairly difficult to trust because I don't know with whom their loyalties lie.

So... in conclusion... I like long walks on the beach, and my number is...

Comment

Working...
                              X