X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    Dumb thread.
    But I do agree with this.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

maintaining the status quo
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I'd bang one for the team, but I'm not gay. I just felt the need to say that.

Comment

I'm not gay, but I'd bang as many women as possible so my gay brothers wouldn't have to.

Comment

very commendable of you zkribbler. It goes without saying I'd do the same.

Comment

Of course. Anything to help our gay brothers out of the difficult situation they find themselves in.

Comment

Assume that there were 104 women, and 10 guys. Out of them, two were gay.

To take the load off the gays, the women are divided into groups of 13 per male, to maintain genetic diversity.

Now, wouldn't a system of "gotras" emerge? You'd have a brood of children sired by one man, but different women. That would mean that that group can't intermarry within itself. So all offsprings of that "gotra" have to marry people from other "gotras", and so on.

Call it clans if you want, I don't care.

Comment

why not just have each woman have a kid with each man. 10 kids is a lot, but doable. Or to make it more doable, each woman have a kid with 5 of the men.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ooh. That reminds me of a joke:

A man finds himself marooned on a Pacific isle with six beautiful women.

"Let's see," he says, "I sleep with you on Mondays; you on Tuesdays; you on Wednesdays; you on Thursdays, you on Fridays; you on Saturdays, and Sundays, I'm going to rest.

Things went fine for about a month. But finally he dropped to his knees and prayed, "Dear God, thank you for this bounty, but I gotta be honest. If you could send me some help, I'd really appreciate it."

About then, a shout comes from the beach. He runs down to see the six beautiful women pulling an unconscious man off a raft. They pat him on the hand, on the cheek, and just everywhere.

Suddenly, the man awakes, leaps up, and shouts, "Oh my stars! Where ever am I?"

The first man shakes his head. "Well....there go my Sundays."

Comment

Oerdin, I think the real question is, would you bang all the gay guys just so your few buddies can get few women? One for the team, so to say..
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                        Ooh. That reminds me of a joke:
                        And that reminds me of a joke:

Only three passangers survived out of a ship. Two navy-men and a nun landed safely on a lonely island amidst the ocean
                        They lived happily together , until, one day, the nun said:
                        "Enogh of this sin!
                        and commited a suicide
                        Two navy men were left alone
                        But they lived happily together , until, one day,
                        one of the navy men said:
                        "Enogh of this sin! "
                        to which the other one replied:
                        "OK. We'll dig out the nun "
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

A Sadist, a Masochist, an assassin, a necrophilic, a zoophilic and a Pyromaniac (In other words, your usual group of friends) were strranded on a deserted island

The Zoophilic says: "Let's get a cat somewhere and... RAPE IT?!?!"

The Sadist adds: "How about we rape it and then we TORTURE IT?!?!"

The Assassin coldly mentions: "Let's rape it, torture it and then killlll eeeeettt!!!!"

The Necrophilic suggests: "Let's rape it, torture it until it dies and then rape it again... and again... and again..."

The Pyromaniac, obviously hyper goes: "Oh.. Oh! and after we rape it, torture it, kill it and rape it again... can we pleeeease set it on fire too?!?!"

The Masochist gets up from the bench looks at all of them and says: "Meeeooowwww...?"
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Since 'being gay' is not exactly a moral issue for me, I fail to see the dilemma in this.

As much genetic dissimilarity as possible would be necessary amongst the descendants of the survivors of such a disaster, so naturally I'd deposit some sperm in whichever woman or women wanted it.

It doesn't mean to say that afterwards I'd be thinking warm loving thoughts about women...

And who's to say that some of the 'hot chicks' (ghastly turn of phrase) you would 'step up to bang' (dear Lord, do you actually say these things, Oerdin ?) wouldn't be lesbians anyway ?
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I'm not sure you'd be stimulated enough to finish the act. Physical stimulation alone isn't enough for me. I have to mentally into it.

Comment

If Molly were masculine I still wouldn't do him.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X