Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

I used to post here years and years ago. Old username was just Napoleon...but obviously I forgot the password.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of the old schoolers from Third War were around and if anyone knew where the hell The Frontier went to.

Comment

Actually, I kind of remember a Napoleon from long ago.

Comment

Comment

as do I EoN... he possibly posted in forums that were erased, as I did...
          pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Don't get me confused with TNap :-D

The only place I really posted was Third War. MAYBE in Civ forums, like CTP.

So no one can help me out with the other thing? Finding "The Frontier" forums?

Comment

i hate to speculate here, but most likely that forum has been erased and lost forever. If there is some way to find the lost forum i actually would like to know, because there are about 300 of my posts lost somewhere in the deleted Test of Time forum.

sorry if thats no help though...
              pieceâ„¢
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Bauzer
                i hate to speculate here, but most likely that forum has been erased and lost forever. If there is some way to find the lost forum i actually would like to know, because there are about 300 of my posts lost somewhere in the deleted Test of Time forum.

sorry if thats no help though...
                pieceâ„¢
                Yeah, their regular URL is up for sale. A determined Google search turned up nothing. Makes me sad...

Comment

It could be I participated in that. It's gotten a bit foggy, but I did something like that and I do remember you.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Your name is familiar too.

I wish I could get my old logon back, but that email addy is gone too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                      Actually, I kind of remember a Napoleon from long ago.
                      I do too. And I think he had a post count of at least 3,000. But then he lost everything and even got himself perma-banned somehow. I think there were some Brits doing the moderating back then.

Comment

I was involved in the Yo-Yo-Hey incident. Fled to Polaris's forums. Then landed at the The Frontier.

Comment

A Brit. Well, no wonder. You know how THEY are.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon85
                            I wish I could get my old logon back, but that email addy is gone too. lol
                            That doesn't mean something can't be done about it
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming speaks the truth... trust me
                              pieceâ„¢
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X