Booya! Magic Underwear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booya! Magic Underwear!

I told you it was creepy that Mormons have to wear special underwear. But you all said I was stupid to make a big deal out of it. "Who cares?" you said. I'll tell you who cares, The Daily Show. Last night the underwear issue was prominent in their new feature, "Is America ready for a [fill in the blank] President?" It was even featured in the teaser ads for last night: "Boxers or briefs? Forget that. Ask yourself what this man is wearing," and then they show a pic of Mitt Romney.

Yes, I know it's a comedy show, but it's a start. I'm not the only person weirded out by Sacred Undies. In closing, last night's Colbert Report was awesome. It featured Tommy Chong of "Cheech and Chong" talking about how, if he were the judge, he'd have given Paris Hilton a spanking.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Booya! Magic Underwear!

pictures please.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

spanking Paris Hilton

and I don't mean in a sexual way. She needs a good spanking. Actually after the real spanking I would spank her in a sexual way.

But yes pics please. I have no idea what magic underwear we are talking about. Never heard of this.

Comment

Tass has to wear special underwear?
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
          Why are you surprised?
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            Depends
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They should be introduced to NBs.

It's kind of weird. I think I have good stripper moves. I would truly have to work out a bit more since I'm once against on the edge of letting myself go, so I'd say I need to get back on the track first but I think I could have a pole and stuff, dance to some nasty 80s stripper music, with only NBs on (well I'd have to get new NBs, RIP), you know, that would be sexy stuff.
              Last edited by Pekka; June 13, 2007, 17:25.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Booya! Magic Underwear!

Originally posted by Elok
                In closing, last night's Colbert Report was awesome. It featured Tommy Chong of "Cheech and Chong" talking about how, if he were the judge, he'd have given Paris Hilton a spanking.
                Actually, he said that Paris deserves to be punished, if he were the judge, he'd get her in his chambers, lay her across his knee, pull up her skirt, pull her panties down, and give her such a lickin', and in a place where she'd feel it, too. (Towards the end of the clip.)

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

and more...

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

is that Tommy Chong

Comment

Working...
                    X