Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagons plans

Build A 'Gay Bomb'

As part of a military effort to develop non-lethal weapons, the proposal suggested, "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior."

The documents show the Air Force lab asked for $7.5 million to develop such a chemical weapon.

"The Ohio Air Force lab proposed that a bomb be developed that contained a chemical that would cause enemy soliders to become gay, and to have their units break down because all their soldiers became irresistably attractive to one another," Hammond said after reviwing the documents.

This space is empty... or is it?

This sounds like a conspiracy of some gay dude, who wants more man meat. Then he'd "accidentally" release this on his own troops and of course they must test this weapon a lot.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

But my thread is better... it doesn't require you to watch a video to see what the thread is about
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This is many years old.

Comment

It's still an awesome idea. Rawr.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Reminds me of the movie "The Man with Bogart's Face," where Sam Marlow suggests having the armies of the world fight naked -- "the dames too" -- That way, there'll be a lot less fighting and a lot more whoopie.

Comment

I think Mr Fun is up to no good again!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X