police dog fired for sexual harrassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• police dog fired for sexual harrassment

I'm not sure what will happen to the dogs now. . They were strays before. They will probably kill or eat them.

I heard they were reassigned as a sort of shepherd dogs on a poultry farm somewhere.

I don't know if your article mentions it, but they also enjoyed peeing a little here and there in the suitcases that were opened for inspection.

Basically, they were behaving in all the right ways for them to be mistaken for disorderly college students on a Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      I heard they were reassigned as a sort of shepherd dogs on a poultry farm somewhere.

I don't know if your article mentions it, but they also enjoyed peeing a little here and there in the suitcases that were opened for inspection.

Basically, they were behaving in all the right ways for them to be mistaken for disorderly college students on a Friday night.
      One dog's Animal Farm is another dog's Animal House.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
      X