God Damn Cable Company!!!!1!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This.Ending.Sucked.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And HBO is not exactly free either, so I figure if you watch an HBO series, you are entitled to see the 'real ending'.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

that's what they said about the Seinfeld ending, and I liked that one too.
        You LIKED that ending?!? Those were the only two bad episodes of their entire series.

Comment

Endings are rarely done greatly. Like all these comedy shows, they usually end up with the whole cast cryign throughout the last episode plus emotional stuff. It's like boohoo.

Cry on your own damn time, you know? I'm here to see a show that I like, so give me that show, if you want to cry like a baby and have a 'meaningful' ending, I suggest you be an actor in serious series, movies or stage. If you are an actor in "Look I just farted - HAHA!", you know, keep on farting and don't air an episode that is basically your afterparty when the happy feelings are coming down to sadness. I don't pay to see that. I mean I don't pay, but if I did, I wouldn't pay for that.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

On that point, why end it at all? Just make one last episode and let it go, don't put the period on the end of the sentence

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
              Newhart was brilliant.

This was a robbery.
              Whats your guess as to how many here know what you're refering to?
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I should post the "pick your own adventure" thing I grabbed

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

I know! My dad taught me that ending.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

I know.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In oredins defense after i stopped laughing i did hear that other people got up and hit thier tvs and unplugged thier cable boxes two. Funny this leaves an opening for a satelite tv commercial pushing their stuff.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I think it's funny when people slap their television.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

it worked on older sets. Sloww should know. He grew up with black and white tv's.

I had a black and white tv in my room as a kid. Every time the commercials came on the screen scrambled. Weirdest thing. Sometimes hitting it would fix it. But usually you had to adjust the knob that goes around the channel selector knob back one way, then back the other. And no, I did not have remote control for this tv. My brother used me as a remote control.

Comment

I had a black and white tv in my room as a kid. Every time the commercials came on the screen scrambled. Weirdest thing. Sometimes hitting it would fix it. But usually you had to adjust the knob that goes around the channel selector knob back one way, then back the other. And no, I did not have remote control for this tv. My brother used me as a remote control.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              In oredins defense after i stopped laughing i did hear that other people got up and hit thier tvs and unplugged thier cable boxes two. Funny this leaves an opening for a satelite tv commercial pushing their stuff.
                              Slate wrote an article about lots of people doing the same.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin:

Thank you, kind sir, for one of the best laughs I've ever had while perusing the threads at 'Poly.

Gatekeeper
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X