God Damn Cable Company!!!!1!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Damn Cable Company!!!!1!!1

So I sit down to watch the final episode of the Sapranos and sit through just about the whole thing. They're getting to the very end of the final episode, they're sitting in a restaurant, the waitress brings onion rings, Meadow is doing the typical female 20 point parallel parking and is going into the restaurant to meet the rest of the family, then... THE ****ING CABLE GOES OUT!!!111!!1!!

I start beating on the tv set, it's black for a good 15-20 seconds, then the signal comes back... Only the credits are rolling. I NEVER GOT TO SEE THE ENDING!!!11!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE ENDING!!!

Comment

Your thread inspired me to find a good picture of Jamie-Lynn Sigler to post in the babe thread. But man, she did not age well at all, it's like she hit 12 and stopped developing. Except her face, that's still aging.

Comment

Um, Oerdin, I don't know if you're kidding or not, but if you're not...

Your cable didn't go out. That was the ending.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by reismark

Yeah, I just googeled it to find out what happened myself. That was indeed the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark

The Sopranos ***** slap their entire viewing audience.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That ending sucks.

Comment

Roflmfao
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Actually, anyone who hates the ending wasn't paying attention to the show recently. Remember the conversation Tony had with Bobby about being whacked? Think about how Bobby responded and you'll understand why Chase ended the series this way.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I didn't see the last 3 weeks.

Comment

You need to spoiler the first post now Oerdin. Reading this killed it for me...and now I must kill you.
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Comment

as long as Battlestar Gallactica does not end like that

who cares ???

last season was the start of the decline, not suprising it ended weak

also dont care about
                          Tudors

cant wait for
                          The Wire
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

reismakr, yeah yeah, that you don't see it coming. Still, sucked. Too many questions left in the air, like did the whole family get whacked or just Tony.

You know, I'd much prefer a last scene where the guy comes back from the bathroom with an AK and just sprays that table. Even if that would make a bad ending for the series, so did this. What a crappy ending man... it's not like I care so much for the show, it's just that the ending is weak.

Even better ending would have been if it would have just ended with the family eating, period.

I thought The Wire was done though? There's a new season coming up? That would be cool, because THAT show RULES!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I think we should put a hit out on Oerdin

Comment

Working...
                              X