British aggressors helping Iranian nuke builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British aggressors helping Iranian nuke builders

A British company has been closed down after being caught in an apparent attempt to sell black-market weapons-grade uranium to Iran and Sudan, The Observer can reveal.

Anti-terrorist officers and MI6 are now investigating a wider British-based plot allegedly to supply Iran with material for use in a nuclear weapons programme. One person has already been charged with attempting to proliferate 'weapons of mass destruction'.

During the 20-month investigation, which also involved MI5 and Customs and Excise, a group of Britons was tracked as they obtained weapons-grade uranium from the black market in Russia. Investigators believe it was intended for export to Sudan and on to Iran.

A British company has been closed down after being caught in an apparent attempt to sell black-market weapons-grade uranium to Iran and Sudan, The Observer can reveal.

Yet another example of why England is the most dangerous country in the West. I guess allowing London to be a breeding ground for Islamic terrorists wasn't enough for the Rosbifs...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Excuse me, but what's the penalty for treason in Britain?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Any bets the people who own this company aren't ethnic Brits and instead are immigrants from Pakistan or Iran? Cuba has tried this too; in the 1980's when the most advanced computers were still from the US they set up front companies in the US to ship computers to Mexico and then to Cuba.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        prison

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          Any bets the people who own this company aren't ethnic Brits and instead are immigrants from Pakistan or Iran? Cuba has tried this too; in the 1980's when the most advanced computers were still from the US they set up front companies in the US to ship computers to Mexico and then to Cuba.
          The most advanced computers are still from the US...

Comment

Well, of course, Kuci.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The most advanced computers are still from the US...
              Stop being such a nationalist scumbag and accept the fact that America is inferior. You nazis make me sick.

Oerdin

Comment

Feeling a little hostile, Eyes?

Comment

It has nothing to do with nationalism and instead accepting that most computer parts are no longer made in the US and there are very few computer related things you can only source from the US.

Comment

I agree. The US is clearly not the center of the world even though they think they are. This is a multipolar world and the US needs to accept that there are other players at the table. Even smaller countries are beginning to develop computer parts that may one day rival our own. We can't simply label these nations as "rogue nations" and instead we should enage in dialogue under U.N. supervision. God bless the U.N. and god bless the People's Republic of California.

Comment

You don't understand the semiconductor industry at all, do you?

xpost

Comment

Far better then you. Let's assume Cuba or Iran or any other sanctioned country wants semicondunctors from a US company and some how can't find a foreign brand that fits their needs. Intel sells a million chips to a Chinese company, the Chinese sell it to who ever they damn well please, and in the end the sanctions are a failure.

Feel free to keep spinning though. I like it when people attempt to repeal reality.
                        Last edited by Dinner; June 10, 2007, 21:13.

Comment

That does't really count as rebuttal to Kuci's assertion that the USA is the leader. I know what you're saying, but it's a different subject. Well, to me it is anyway.
                          I'm probably wrong again.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Deportation to Texas.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Deportation to Texas.
                              Isn’t that cruel and unusual punishment? They should send an appeal to the European courts in Brussels.
                              I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Working...
                              X