Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomberg
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
      Bloomberg for President
      I'd vote for him.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Canadians are prohibited from voting in American elections. The stealthing from your nation makes you invisible at booths, and far more likely to vote against the Dear Leader's Party.
        B♭3

Comment

Everybody wants to be a terrorist and blow something up,"
          I know I do. They've bent tearing down a building right across the street from me for weeks using jackhammers. Rat-tat-tat-tat all friggin day long! I think...I could take these legal briefs (which are nothing but manure anyway), and use them to build a big bomb. K'BLUUIE! Just like the do in Vegas. The whole f*****g building comes down in seconds. Bwuhahahaha!

Comment

if Zkribbler disappears now, we know why.
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

You missed a very important and entirely fascinating thread debunking such silly claims as electrocution by pissing on live wires.
              Dammit, beat me to it. Though I think your reference (and sarcasm) was better than what I was going to post.

--
              Oh, and some normalcy.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You missed a very important and entirely fascinating thread debunking such silly claims as electrocution by pissing on live wires.
                There's never one of those threads around when you're trying to ensure some pedantic pumpkinhead isn't going to dip your gonads in a blender and switch it on right when you're being facetious.

Damn.

Standing in boiling chip fat is not something * one would do

Wow, you've never been to a Scottish party. I bet you don't even inhale burning lino fumes!

Are you a member of the aristocracy ?

Or a Plymouth Brethren even!

You probably use pedestrian crossings.

Oh, and some normalcy*
                Is that Phlegmish usage ?
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I remember certain people going on and on saying it couldn't happen but then someone (Bosh?) posted a youtube video of some Canadian guy actually getting knocked out when he pissed on an electric fence.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The key was that the electric fence wire was a short distance away (as opposed to pissing on the "third rail" as in urban legend), and that the electric fence voltage (~10k volts) is far higher than household wiring (110-220 volts) or "third rail" (~600 volts).
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

How does the difference in voltage alter the scenario
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

10k is enough to arc between droplets.

Comment

According to Bloomberg, New York City is still the safest city in America.

WTF?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What, you expect him to say something pessimistic?
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I expect him to say something that's at least plausible....
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                Canadians are prohibited from voting in American elections. The stealthing from your nation makes you invisible at booths, and far more likely to vote against the Dear Leader's Party.
                                That's why we occasionally snatch a body or two that will show up on detectors and at polling booths.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X