I'm going nuclear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRT144
    in my mind the government could issue two classes; 1 to reinsurance companies and 1 to individual investors.
    If that's to give the individual investors a better deal, it won't work.

The Merciless Reinsurance Corporation of American would form a subsidiary: Frontman Investments, Ltd., and Frontman would use the seed money from its parent to buy the bonds.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

If that's to give the individual investors a better deal, it won't work.

The Merciless Reinsurance Corporation of American would form a subsidiary: Frontman Investments, Ltd., and Frontman would use the seed money from its parent to buy the bonds.
      no no, its to give the reinsurance companies a better deal. I still want in somehow though, because nuclear risk is easy money.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

and on the face of it, bonds would be a form of subsidization, but ya know what...im fine with that in the case of infrastructure improvement.
        Last edited by MRT144; June 7, 2007, 16:54.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
        X