Perfect movies - or at least almost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect movies - or at least almost

Gimme your list... OK, movies can be good, great even, but then there's the class where everything is just right. Even if you are not into the finer details and nuances of cinematography, picture sizes, cuts, all that stuff, it just seems so right. Dialogue is just so good, that it gets better the more you see it. Every single detail appeals to you and you find details, because it's just so good. In other words, perfect movies.

I'm just watching Dr. Strangelove and it's just that good. Everything clicks well.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

You are most certainly NOT watching me! Why is it that you paranoid types always assume that th rest of the world is just like you. Fer Christ's sake, it's almost like a mental illness or something.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Gladiator
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Really? You like Gladiator that much?
          In da butt.

Comment

I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Sholay.

And not a movie, but a TV series: Chandraprakash Dwivedi's Chanakya.

Comment

@ LordShiva

What happened to your Indian flag?

Comment

Oh. It must've been reset when I got banned. I'll fix it.

Comment

You got banned? Why?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

For teh spamming

Comment

Apocalypse Now
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          For teh spamming
                          surely you jest?
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

RobWorham, I concur!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              For teh spamming
                              Spamming? You? Where? When?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X