No announcement yet.

8 Year Old Indian Serial Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would expect the child not to kill again.

He just needs to see the special monkey, that's all.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

Now I want to know what the sig said that got Slowwy so riled up.
      He said something brilliant about China (this thread has nothing to do with China yet there are 2 lins of discussion about that country!!!) and I quoted it because it seemed a bit silly really. Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
        Why does aneeshm never keep us informed about the dark, cousin-killing side of Hindu culture?
        Maybe because this is the first time Hindu culture has come across something like this?

Comment

Is it possible he was born violent? Oh no! That makes too much sence! Quick! Destroy my post!

Comment

Is it possible that it's all bollocks? I'm struggling to find any substantial news coverage of this, bar the few vague lines from Reuters.

I suspect either a hoax or a now-dismissed error.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Here's a substantiative news source: Rediff

Comment

I see that being excessively happy is a warning sign.

Comment

that always makes me suspicious

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Village of the damned !
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Yeah, it's like what do you got to be happy about boy? You're punking me aren't you, well I have a message for you, it's not gonna happen. I'm going to strangle you in the jungle and all the wild animals will scream and jump until your last breath has been consumed by the devil's incarnation that is your soul. Just keep smiling, but just remember one thing... I'll wipe that smile off of your face like it's nothing and I'll make it last and hurt so maybe your soul can purify in your last seconds of this life. So keep on smiling devil boy, the special monkey will see you.........
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                        Here's a substantiative news source: Rediff
                        Why I wouldn't call that a more substantiative news source, it does confirm that at least 2 victims were girls.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Both articles are not very informative at all. If anything they are very lacking, and not that responsible either.

But i still hope that the parents/guardians will go to jail for covering up the first murders.

Comment

I think they are just reporting on what is known at the time.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Varwnos - Despite the boys actions "it" is a "he". Thank you.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil, in greek it is ussual to call a child "it", since the noun is 'neutral' (not masculine or feminine). Obviously i did not mean what you thought, something you could have guessed by the rest of my position

Comment

Working...
                                X