Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

you guys probably never noticed I left.

back from Zion, forgot the batter to my digital camera, and had to buy a disposable. So it will be a while before I get pics up.

Utah is just beatiful. Now if they only allowed beer over 3% alcohol, I might actually move there. . I had to smuggle in some Newcastle in my cooler.

Welcome back Dis! Looking forward to the pics!

pieceâ„¢
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Re: I'm back!

Me TOO!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

thanks

my ass is sore from this trip. not really, it's just an easy opportunity for jokes

It's my calfs (calves?) that are really sore.

I didn't get a chance to do all the hikes I wanted. My knees were a little worn out. I never had good knees, and don't want to injure them by overdoing it.

I want to do Angels Landing. it's not a hike if you are afraid of heights. I have no fear of heights, but I generally do not do hikes with knife edge ridges etc. But this one has chains installed on the narrow parts with drop offs on the sides. I did do obervation point which is 8 miles and 2148 feet elevation gain. That's the one that made me sore. I also did a few other short hikes. And camped out of course.

It's nice up there, but now I'm back in the desert, and the heat. It was 105F coming in.

Comment

How fortunate can we be? Dis and Che.
          Now tell me there's no God.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dis? A Zionist? I would've never thought it...

Glad you had fun Hikes in the west can be a lot of fun, though I prefer the river forests of the Gila and such areas myself.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I posted a few pics in the picture thread. too lazy to post them here. maybe I'll post more, but I don't want to spam. . That thread is already so huge.

I have a few other decent ones. And I do have a pic of myself there. But it's from far away. I don't show my ugly face to just anyone.

Comment

Working...
              X