Recommend me some body wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me some body wash

That doesn't have scent. Same for deodorant if possible. Thanks. I don't want to attract bugs.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Almost all of the hypoalergenic stuff is scent free.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The tusindfryd from Irma will probably match - tough, my experience is that despite it's green, natural etc. it make me itch
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There's a toiletry/cosmetics brand called "Simple" which is supposed to be scent and colour-free.

Comment

Tom's of Maine is a mediocre everything free deoderant. It doesn't really last though, so keep an extra stick with you.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap is great, if only for the multitude of rantings on its label. You can use it for everything. Toothpaste, laundry soap, shampoo, etc. etc. so on and so forth.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

wtf is body wash?

sounds metrosexual to me.

back in my day we used soap. I guess that isn't classy enough now days.

Comment

I use it instead of bar soap basically. It also has become my shampoo too.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Soap is harsh on yuppie skin.
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

by Dis...
                  wtf is body wash?

body wash exfoliates your skin and clenses your pores! it also leaves you actually FEELING clean!

i should do commercials. pieceâ„¢
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    wtf is body wash?

sounds metrosexual to me.

back in my day we used soap. I guess that isn't classy enough now days.
                    Teh gay threads are taking over.

Comment

Working...
                    X