Google Maps > vacations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Maps > vacations

So far, just a few of the biggest American cities. But the potential.... is quite stunning.
    urgh.NSFW

MSs local.live.com does it better and that was totally a boring part of Miami Beach
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

apparantly I need adobe flash player

Comment

Rubbish...it doesn't work on London
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

MSs local.live.com does it better and that was totally a boring part of Miami Beach

I just wanted to place a "someplace ordinary"...
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

What exactly is new about google maps?

Comment

The pictures.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Well I guess my Firefox lacks some feature...
                Attached Files

Comment

Try to click on that satellit thinghy

Comment

That's not new either.

Comment

I think its the "Street View" thats new, I don't see it on yours Ecthy.
                      be free

Comment

I have a feeling like some people just weren't aware of the satellite function in google maps. Talk about 19 years behind the time.

Comment

No, there's a "street view" now, at least on mine, that gives you photos and allows you to walk down the street, looking around. It's not the satellite thing.
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

yeah street view. I think I need flash player, too lazy to download it.

let me know if there are any hot naked chicks on those though, and I'll download it.

A little bit of privacy controversy. Google is getting a bit creepy. Eventually they will take over the world, and have enough dirt on people to prevent us from doing anything.

Comment

Working...
                            X