Babylon 5: The Lost Tales official trailer released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babylon 5: The Lost Tales official trailer released

The official Babylon 5: The Lost Tales trailer is now out.

Go to the following link at the Warner Brothers website, which also now features other information about the production, check on the main menu option, and select the button above the video screen labeled "Babylon 5 The Lost Tales" to see the preview video."
    Home of Warner Bros Movies, TV Shows and Video Games including Harry Potter, DC Comics and more!

This new direct to DVD production, which will be the first of a series of releases depending on its sales success, will be coming out July 31st for the region 1 release (US), and the region 2 DVD will be released on September 3rd.

I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Well, I'll be doing my part for the sales success.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Incidentally ,you can also check out "The Lost Tales" section of the official website, for two video diaries featuring some behind the scenes looks at the filming of the show.

Another different video diary you can now check out is at the following link.
      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

It includes commentary by JMS on how the two stories, from the perspective of two of the major returning characters, relate to each other in the production. It also includes a very funny shot of three actors, in full Minbari costume and makeup, casually taking a coffee break.

Comment

Someone ban this advertising bot
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, B5 both blew and sucked. Wooden acting, crappy sets, contrived Plots....
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Hot D**n! I can't believe they're reviving Babylon 5 after so many years.

............................. now if only they counld find some way to finish Crusade.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I loved B5! The ending in the second last season destroyed much though...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X