X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heresson
    Frog Threads should be toadsted
    Alternative fix.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
      Heresson should be permabanned
      Best possible fix.

Comment

great editting guys;b:
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Decisions, Decisions.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

[jedi]we are not the noids you are looking for[/jedi]
            Monkey!!!

Comment

The most satisfying solution to frogs

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Why not turn this into a de-facto topped thread by means of ingenious non-explicitly-spammy bumps?

Comment

You could have just said "bump to top."

Comment

What's with the whole "bla bla the OT was so great before everything has been declining the end is near" I keep seeing.
                      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Well, if we feed the trolls mods with multiple choices they get so confused that we can keep it topped without them noticing it
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The current babe thread should be topped. And Faded Glory's original death thread. I still regret that I didn't post "His glory has finally faded" in the last one. Looking at it in retrospect, I would have ruled with that comment, banned or not.
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Topped.

Comment

This is confusing. I automatically ignore the top thread or two by habit.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

It does seem quite weird that their aren't any topped threads.
                                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                                X