Best Type of Comedy/Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Type of Comedy/Humor

I like it all, but no matter what kind it is AND it is toilet humor, than it is 10times better.

You?
    Toilet
    14.29%
    Slapstick
    0.00%
    Sarcasm/Dry
    52.38%
    Crass/Disturbing
    9.52%
    Dark
    4.76%
    Situation
    9.52%
    Other (explain)
    9.52%
    Anything with a Banana
    0.00%
    Monkey!!!

Disturbing.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Cartman Humor!

bleh

Comment

I tend to like the type of humour that makes me laugh. The other type's just not as fun.

Comment

Other. You missed out Satire. Duh.

Comment

Other. You also missed absurdist, which best characterizes the Marx Brothers, Monty Python, and the best parts of The Simpsons.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Satire.

And Monty Python
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Satire would fall under 'dry'

absurdist? Marx Bros. would be slapstick, Monty Python dry, and the Simpsons toilet, IMO... but I see what youmean Rufus
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Dark satire.

Comment

Seinfeld. Situational, I'm guessing.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Anyone know what Red Dwarf would be classified as?
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Ill humor.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

situation. and sarcasm/dry.

Comment

I like Scare Tactics/Trigger Happy TV/Candid Camera style humour.

Contrived humour is only interesting in the sense that good writing is interesting. It never has me on the floor, in pain, clutching my stomach, because I can't stop laughing.

As for jokes people tell one another - they are NOT funny at all. I think they are nothing more than a form of social grooming. Maybe they are a tool that dominant members of a group use to determine the extent of their power. Much like Chimps grooming each other. If you tell a joke, and everyone laughs with hilarity, your leadership and sway over the group is going well. A low ranking member would have people walk away as they tried to tell their joke.
                            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Is British humo(u)r dry? Is that what it is? Like Monty Python? I don't get it. Playful does, but not me.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X