Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 year old who can paint better than me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecthy,

that was a wonderful thread and i got a lot of great advice from many people. thanks.
    pieceâ„¢
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Just continue where you had started, it was a lot of great advice from some GREAT people

Comment

I'm pretty sure AAHZ is now quivering in fear of my ninja skills.

Comment

I actually agreed with VJ for once.

Comment

Why?

Comment

Because I normally don't.

Comment

If I were his father, I would hope to become a millonaire due to my sons paintings!!
                I need a foot massage

Comment

An average 3 year old kid can paint better than I can
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I can still kick that kids ass though so it doesn't mean sh*t.
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I think the whole thing is faked.

Comment

You probably believe in conspiracy theories too.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyTiny
                          If that's real, then

Somehow I doubt it though - the camera angles don't allow you to see the kid doing any detailed work himself: all the actual dabbing in the detail was shown in a close-up of the picture, with only the hand visible. In the zoom-out pictures you can't really tell if the kid's adding something to the painting, or just stabbing at it randomly with his fingers.

A steady camera angle showing the kid alone, doing the painting would have been more convincing.
                          you can definitely tell that that is the kids hand though

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah but you don't see the kid's hand produce the final outcome, just some initial marks on the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

you can definitely tell that that is the kids hand though

JM
                              I don't know about that... it seems that the closeups where the hand was doing the detail show only part of the hand, making it pretty hard to judge it's size.

Further damning evidence might be the site that they direct you to at the end: http://www.turtlekid.com/ which, it seems to me, is a promotional site for TMNT merchandice, with a few videos with this kid in them... this painting video, and two others with the kid not painting, but instead, showing the kid and his dad playing with the toys the site promotes.

So it seems to me suspiciously like a marketing gimmic.
                              Only the most intelligent, handsome/beautiful denizens of apolyton may join the game :)

Comment

Working...
                              X