Defeatist traitor whines about Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

My physics teacher felt the same and even tried to ban programmable calculators but the Dean over ruled him and ordered him to allow them since some students only had one calculator and thus would be at a disadvantage compared to other students. The end result is everyone programmed all the equations into their calculators though the curve still evened things out and the stupid/lazy kids still got the worst grades.
    I never did, and I did fine...

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I took six one quarter phsics classes and about half were with no programmable calculators and half where without. The hardest were the last half and I got to use my programmable calculator for them due to the dean's ruling. I would imagine that everyone who made it through the manditory math and prior year of physics had the math skills though so it wasn't that much of a help. The first year kids were helped more.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

of course the last half would be harder

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
        X